Nuffnang :)

24 August 2010

A new start: English Blog~~:)

From now own, I have to write blog in English!!
Just because of Miss Bettina Lim,
see~~ I'm such a great director in the world!! hahaha..
But today I'd nothing to share..
These two days I just stay at home..
and yesterday Bettina was back after accompany her mum for 3 nights..
and once we reached home,
start "kepoing"..
tell the story and incident happened past few days...
Talking and Laughing are always the best moments in a day~~^^

These days I'd a special feeling,
and I don't know what is that feeling called...
Complicated???
I had a rapid contact with Chloe past few days..
almost talk about same thing..
Izzit really like what she said...
I still wondering...
Exam is coming so soon,
book still not yet open,
my application to go back to my hometown is not approved yet..
lost of humor to do anything..
What I know is I have to believe myself and my God..
Everything has prepared for me..
I just have to go on with faith..
faithful to my God..
Everything will be fine..
I hope so..:)

Lastly, I hope that I manage to improve my English by sharing my life in English..
And to all my friend..
Please don't stop viewing my blog..
I'll be grateful if you leave comment here..
even can correct my "broken English"..
:)
Have a Nice day to all of you!!!

Ciao!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment