Nuffnang :)

22 June 2011

Joy in the Lord =)

hey..now I should write an english post..
as I found many people are reading my posts.. :)
I am very appreciate that there are some friends who are still care with me are following my blog,
once I post my new post in facebook,
I could see some visitors come here and read it..
appreciate it so much..
although I don't know who you are,
and I don't know what is the purpose that you read my blog,
at least, I know that you are willing to read it,
knowing my life and my opinions.
This post is going to be a long post..
so just read it patiently!! XD

This week is a busy week for me!!!
From monday until wednesday, which is today,
my time is fulfilled!!
now let me share with you all day by day!! :))

Monday (20/06/11)
Outing with members of Christian Fellowship!
To Sentosa!!!!!!!!!!
ya.. this is not the first time I went to Sentosa,
but this time I went with my brothers and sisters in Lord!
and of course with my baby Amos too!! <3
We have a lot of fun. Let the photos tell the story!! :)

That day was very very very hoooooot!!!

family in Christ.. no other place is warmer than Christian Fellowship in Singapore..

we are thinking~~ hmmm...



I am good in catching the camera... hahahah!!! praised by Pin Xian~ XD

Lord is Love!! :)



try to become a bunny~~ XD

my handsome bf~~ :)

I put sand on pinxian's body.. he was shouting!! hahahahaha!!!

this is not the first time I take in front of universal. so I do a funny face expression~ XD

but this time I had taken with my dear~ :)

start to play!!! :)

he was helping me to put sun block.. :)

with Jing Fang, a sister from China~ my senior.. :)

with my boy in the water~ hahaha

with a group of ANS china friend!! :)

another group of ANS china friend!! they are so funny!! :)

after that, we bathed and group together to a shelter to play some games!! :)

the conductor!! my boy!! Amos!! XD siao...




Joy and happiness are always in between us.. forever!! because we are family in Christ!! :)

after that, we went to have our dinner!!

our stomach had struggled for few ours already actually..
so we went to Vivocity's Food Junction to have our dinner!! :)

my dearest Ganshi.. love her very much.. thanks for bringing me to this family and take care of me a lot a lot~ <3 you~~

try to act cool with Amos.... I looked cooler right???

Christian Fellowship in my home is Singapore..
will give me warm and happiness..
we grow up together and share with each other..
and I spent the most precious time there in my life..
with guidance from our Father Lord..
:)

Tuesday(21/06/11)
I had volunteered to become the student in-charge for one event in School of Health Science,
which is to introduce Nursing Course to the secondary school's student.
the day before I sleep at 10 30 pm and I woke up at 7 30am this day to prepare..
cook rice, fried vege and bathe..
I always like to wake up earlier to prepare my things because I like to prepare slowly..
so that I won't be so stress and forget to bring anything..
I reached school at 11am and slacked until 1pm..=(
they were late!!
and we helped our teacher to clean the NSL room and fixed the manikin..
and finally at 1pm, they came..
and 1 30pm finished.. WTH!!! :(
then I went back home and reached home at 3pm,
rest for 35 minutes and go to Ang Mo kio to find my baby..
okay.. ignore the long journey from Ang Mo Kio to tampanise...X(
I was too hungry to ate an upsized Mc Spicy.. (as I never upsized the meal for 1 year already)

This is what I get after I ate an upsized meal.. :)) purple in colour one hor!!! :D

then we watch Kung Fu Panda 2!! with my baby's cousin.. :)、

we have 2 free tickets and Amos and me buy a new tickets, because we have 3 ppls !! :)
this is what I want to share with you all, Kung Fu Panda 2!!
it is sooooo awesome!!
and touched too~~
and it is nicer than Kung Fu Panda 1..
*thumbs up

I like Po and his friends.. they can work prefectly and help each other~~
I like the female tiger too~~
I wish to be like her..
strong but soft hearted..
she can defeat all the bad things around her..
but she can protect whatever she wants, she care..
I wish I can gain this power from Lord.. :)

The baby panda!!!!!!
This is sooooo cute!!
I think many people like the baby panda the most throughout the whole movie!!
it is just so cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!
like to eat, eat and eat..
don't like to wear pants..
and it talked like a human baby...
something like "ya ya ya ya..."
hahahaha!!
this time they had included more animals..
got rabbit, sheep and my favourite, PIGGGG!!!
the pig also veryyyyy cute!!!
especially the last scene..
the little pig who want to see Po during his birthday!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!
I was laugh like mad when I see the pig!! XD

so cute~~~~!!!<3

and I like the father goose, Po's father..
He is the foster father of Po..
yet, I like his love, father's love to Po..
care the little cute panda Po, until fat and become a Hero..
I can see that he loves Po so much..
and keep repeating "you are my son"
it makes me think of my daddy..
who was love me so much..
never blame, just give what I want..
I miss you daddy and mummy~
I promise you that I will be mature and work harder.
I love you!!!! :')

sweet right???

another character I like..
Mr Shifu..:)
it is just so funny!!
you will know why I say so if you watch the movie..
so??
GO AND WATCH!!! :)

The peacock, shen..
is the only bad character in the movie..
Peacock is always symbolized as proud..
and Shen is!!
and it looks ugly too..
but it symbolized the human nowadays who keep thinking of wealth and power..
and I hate his feather.. so ugly.. =.=
and I dislike the real peacock's feather too..
it looks like eyes.. yiiiiii yeeer!!!

After I watched the movie,
I feel like want to watch one more time!!
I seldom watch movie,
and this is only the 3rd time I watch movie in Singapore..
and I never watch 3D's movie.. hahahahah!!
because I don't want to waste money to watch a movie,
I rather waste my money for a delicious food!!! :)
but I really recommend this movie..
I'm sure you will enjoy it every much..
so far, from I heard from my friends..
all of them said this movie is really nice..
so???
again..
GO AND WATCH IT!!! XD

Wednesday (22/06/11)
Today I also went to the school again, as a volunteer..
and I keep repeating the same thing for 12 times!!
because all the secondary school student don't know anything and keep asking me question..
ya.. I willing to share with them my knowledge..
but I was very very hungry!!!
During the refreshment time,
I ate 3 plates of bee hoon, 2 curry puff and 1 chocolate bun!!
cool right??
today I work from 1pm to 4pm.. longer time..
I slept inside the bus,,
when I reached home at 5pm, I slept to 8pm..
hahahah!!
however, I enjoy to become the volunteer..
I can make friends and improve my English speaking..
I am learning, so I would not shame to make mistake..
at least I know where is my mistake right??
the most important is, I want to get rid out off my Malaysia's accent!!! X(
because speaking English in Malaysia's accent in really weird..
but I want to keep to speak mandarin with my Malaysia's accent.. hahahahha!!
because most of my Singaporean's friend like my Malaysia's accent.. :)

Ya.. my life is full of joy in the Lord..
I love my life now,
although I still met some difficulties..
I learn to face those difficulties in a good way..
I also learn how to be optimistic..
I know what am I doing now..
and I know what I did is correct or wrong..
If I know I am correct, I won't care what people say..
but if I'd done wrong, I will apologize and reflect myself..
all I know is I have to depend on God,
without Him, I can't do anything..
I bought a book, Purpose Driven..

Now I know what is the purpose I live in this world..
thanks God for everything...
Now I enjoyed my life in Lord..
I went to 2 church and 3 fellowship..
although busy, but I enjoy it!!!
going to continue to serve God..
because this is the only reason I am here, in Singapore..
and why I live..

hahaha!!
I'd finished!!
Left your comment if you have some opinion willing to share with me..
:)
I'd spent 2 hours to write this post..
so??
PLEASE LIKE!!! :p
it's 12.05 am now..

Good morning and Good night!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wo~~ur life look more busy than me ya..xDD
    ANyway~enjoy Lord more ya.. And thanks ur care at my post ya,i receive it lo,And today i not that unHappy lo~~^^ hehe~~miss you!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. quite busy lo.. :)
    all fulfilled.. so have to go out with me need to plan earlier..
    yet I'm happy.. :)
    you a.. don't be sad..
    don't forget.. our Father Lord is watching us.. and guiding us.. :))
    jiayou dear!! miss you too!!
    enjoy your life when you go back to Bintulu ya... :)

    ReplyDelete