Nuffnang :)

26 June 2011

End! Start!

Today is 26th of June...
which mean, this is the sixth month I'd been together with my baby!!
Time flies isn't it!!!!!!?
Last Friday we went to Seoul Garden to eat buffet..
Actually we wanted to go to Old Beijing to have our Chinese style buffet..
but there didn't serve buffet any more during weekdays!!
Amos recommended the xiao long bao, he wanted to bring me go to eat that..
he looked so disappointed..=(
so I suggested to go to Seoul Garden,
a buffet restaurant we wanted to go long time ago..
Just nice is weekday, so we have student price!! =D



that day's make up.. :)

Yaya.. again....
I always do stupid things whenever I go to the place that I never go before..
First, we don't know how to order the food.
Second, I thought the computer that we used to order the food is a touch screen computer.. I didn't notice that there was a little mouse on the table!! >o<
HORRIBLE!!

luckily, no one was watching at me..
I forgot to take the picture of the computer.. X(
What I can say is....
the foods are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Amos and me prefer beef..
so we ordered almost 10 plates of beef!!! XO
and the quality of the beef is very good..
sooo juicy~~ yum yum!!
and there are many foods, cakes, desserts and beverage that you can take unlimited!!!!

ginseng chicken soup..
have 4 choices.. ginseng chicken. chinese herbal, tomyam soup and one more I had forgotten..=p


all the sea food!!!!!!!!! I like damnnnnn muchhhh!!

drumbstick, fried dumplings and mutton!! I like the mutton!! yummm~

Ice lemon tea.. :)


He enjoyed the food sooo much!! :)

I like the beef~

first round.. (I took after the throw all the ingredient inside the soup.. :( )

second round.. :)


beefff!! I can't belive I can eat here, unlimited!! I think the red thin beef sold rm100 per 100gram at Shabukun in Bintulu, right?? >0<

sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also unlimited! I ate like 5 or6 <3

little cake!! damnnn nice!! I like the vanila one.. got prune!! :)

chocolate icecream.. mine!! :) damn enjoy it!!

ice kacang that I made by myself.. My last serve.. :))

he die die want to eat ice with brown sugar only.. xp

After we had eaten,
we were sooo full that we couldn't stand straight!!
I directly went to the toilet to pang sai after I finished my ice kacang..
I think the food was too many that push all my digested food come out so that they have more space to digest..X0
we sat on the bench; Amos kept yawning and I kept burping!! X0
the worst is...
I burped for whole day long.. really disgusting lor!!
I scared gain weight so I stopped all the intake for 26 hours..
which mean, until 6pm the next day..
I just drank a cup of oat when I woke up.. then no more.. hahahah!!
but I'd really enjoyed the food so much..
as I never been so full after I came to Singapore for 1 year plus..:))
should try again 6 months later I think.. :D

He also bought a pig for me..
got a frame in front but he never put any photos there.. X(
but it's cute right??
I hug it and sleep..
and for sure..
the frame dropped!! ngaidiiii~~~
but without the frame looked nicer..
hahaha



cuter right?? :)but it looks naked sia... hahahahaha

today, actually is my happy day..
we planned so many things..
but at last, we do nothing..
all is Amos fault.. huh!!
I don't care, I still want my another steamboat..
you promised me!!!!!!!xp
6 months is not a long time..
but many things happen in this period..
I treasure every time we solved our problems together..
I cherish all the moment you stay with me whenever I met any problems and difficulties..
I know we are different from other couple..
We have to grow up together, not with each other,
but still need the guidance by our Father Lord..
Pray that everything we will meet in our future won't defeat us!! :)
I love you, Amos!! :)

Aaaargggghhhh!!!
My holiday has officially come to the END!!!!!!!!!
and tomorrow I have to START my clinical attachment..
I pray that this clinical attachment will went smoothly,
and may God give me knowledge and strength to meet anything inside the ward..
I think this is will be an enjoyable internship,
as most of my friends are same shift with me!! :)
Happy holiday for those who start their holiday
and all the best for those who start to school and internship..:)

that's the end of my holiday for 2 weeks..
jia you together!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment