Nuffnang :)

11 June 2011

JuNE!!

HEY!! time flies!!
today is already 11th June 2011!!!
OMG!!
I'd finally finished my exam this month...
a lot of things to do...
extreme stress when I study for my common test..
It is because I want to score well but it is too difficult for me with my poor memory..
haih...
however, thanks God!!
I was able to study all the important things that the exam may come out and I manage to answer..
however, I am not sure I wrote the correct answer or not.. XD
anyway, still need to thanks God for leading me in this tough period.. :)
some more I got a flu during the exam period..
my nose sneeze until like clown's nose!! red and swollen!! X(
however, thanks to Amos for the care..
buy medicine for me and worry about me.. (although the medicine tasted awful!!)

During the exam period, I was only slept for 4-5 hours per day..
sleep late but wake up early..
but after the exam,
I slept like nobody business..
hahahah!!
anyway, this month is my babe's birthday... :)
Bettina!! Happy Birthday!!
I can't do much thing for you, but I sincerely wish you had a happy birthday!!
Thanks for always be with me every time I need help..
and Thanks for always supporting me whenever I met difficulties..
WE SHOULD TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!
hahahah!! I want to date you more so that we have more photos.. XD
love ya my little bett bett~~ :)

anyway, I will start my 2 weeks of holidays..
have a finish my assignments and settle a lot of things..
hope it will be a meaningful holidays..
After holiday I will start my clinical attachment..
Hope I can do well lo!!
May God continue lead me throughout these weeks..
that's all from me~
bye~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment