Nuffnang :)

11 June 2011

Dearest yaa wen's birthday!! :)

This is a very late post!! hahaha!!
actually I just realized I haven't share it since last 3 weeks.. XD
Yaa Wen's birthday was on 14th May but Bettina and me helped her to celebrate one week after,
that is 20th May..
let the photos tells the story.. :)



bettina and me before out... :)

two stupid girls bang there head together when I want to take their photos.. XD

yaa wen, bettina and hii hii (the dolphin)

yaa wen, hii hii (the dolphin) and me :)

we keep searching for the big mirror inside the shop to take photos.. :D

we had our dinner in ichiban sushi~~

yaa wen with the flower I gave her.. :)

yaa wen with the Happy Birthday balloon given by Bettina!!

cutest laughter and I like it very much!!!


the food we ate~~ <3

we pillow that we bought together~~

ichiban menu~~


all of us with hii hii (the dolphin) :)

we went to swensen to have our supper!!

yaa wen and me.. with love.. :)

bettina and yaa wen~~

I hope that she enjoyed the moment with us and I believe she did..
I hope she happy always and continue her special laughter~~
and both of us will grow up in christian fellowship,
serve the Lord and learn God word's together.. :))
I love you!!! <3
once again,
Happy 20th Birthday, Hii Yaa Wen!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanx. i have receive all the happiness tat u try to give me. i feel warm and touch when u did it juz for me. thanx my friend.

    Besides, i hv already try to believe in God. however, i noe tat i still hv a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete