Nuffnang :)

29 August 2010

Busy week~~


Dear Friends,
there's quite a few day I didn't update my blog..
nothing happen in these few days..
stay at home,
go for a movie and window shop,
come back and online.. but NOT STUDY!!! :D
After going out for few days, I just realize Singapore is soooo small..XD
however, there's one place I wish to go yet no one bring me..
I WANT TO GO TO THE ZOO!!!!
haha..it's quite impossible ask my local friends to bring me there because it's quite far and they are not tourist... GO THERE FOR WHAT??
but I never been there.. wish to go there some day..
walk and see those cute animal,
I heard from my friend that there are clean and have an air-con room for tourist to rest in..
sound NICE!!! :)

This is the week that I have to be hardworking...
FINAL EXAM IS COMING SOOOOOOON!!!
yet I still haven't tidy up my mood to face those exams..T.T
I write this blog just on my half way of study!!XD
cause it's REALLY HARD to study after play for many days..:(
After typing, must continue my study!!:)
Good Luck to all my friends!!!
Fighting!!!!

By the way, I'd watch a French movie last week and it's nice!!!
Named "Heartbreaker".
It's hard for me to tell you all the synopsis..
Because my English is VERY LIMITED!!
haha..
What I can say is, it is a nice movie,
funny and romantic..
and I like the main character sooo much!!
Handsome sia!!:)

That's all for my sharing today!!
Have to continue my study!!
Cheerio!!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment