Nuffnang :)

25 March 2011

finally end!!!

Yeah!! Finally ended my year 1 and my clinical attachment!!
what a stress weeks I had go through...
many things had happen..
ya, I lost a friend..
a girl that I was very love..
That was hurt and until now I still feel pain..
until I cannot face her and can't even talk to her..
because I can't relieve..
give me some time..
I need to cool down myself...

Yesterday was the day that the result of my final exam released!!!
Urm, I score quite okay but not so well..
CGPA just 3.47!!
I want 3.5!!! just 0.3 more...:(
and I score B+ for my clinical attachment..
satisfied!!!
and today I'll packed my belongings and go back to my hometown tomorrow!!!
I'd finish all the cleaning and packed most of the things ..
now, I'm waiting for the time to past!!
ohhhhh, time past faster please..
I can't wait to see my dad, mum and my brothers!!
haha!!
I can't wait to sleep on my lovely bed too!! :D
anyway, I hope that I can rest well and cool down myself of these 3 weeks..
pray for me k?? :)

by the way, I plan to dye and curl my hair when I go back to Bintulu..
:))
I'm still thinking what colour should I dye and which type of curl should I do..
I never had a curly hair, and I want to try this time!! XD
hiak hiak!!
and my daddy said he will sponsor me!! yeah!!
I'm quite excited about it..
hope I can become prettier~~ weee!!

that's all for my sharing today..
Praise Lord for guiding me for 3 weeks..
I know I'm still that stubborn..
but He still give me humble and strength to face everything that I had faced..
Hallelujah!!
Happy Holiday to all my friends!! <3
may glory and grace from Lord be with you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment