Nuffnang :)

25 February 2011

:)

Oooops.. then now I write my blog in English..
sometime is difficult for me to express my feelings in English..

that's why I always write in Chinese..

but today, I'm in lazy+sleepy mood,
so I write in English..hehe..
By the way, these few days are my final exam period..

Finished my Anatomy and Physiology (AAP) and Fundamental of Nursing (FON)..
Left my Pharmacology and Cell Molecular Biology (CMBio)..
Let's talk about the exams that I finished yesterday and today..
DAMN DIFFICULT!!
especially the multiple choice question..
I think they don't want us to score well in MCQ,

then they purposely choose the choices that is very similar..
I think my brain cell die 50% after the two exams..
haih..

but how?
I already tried my best and the exams are over..
Hope I can pass with flying colours..( I know I can't)
but I hope that I can get at least 3.3 and above for my GPA :'(

pray for me pleaseeee~~~


and today is the 2nd month of Amos and me!!!
hahahaha.. so happy..

maybe you will think:"arhhh, just two months only, that happy for what??"
but you will never know that how happy am I to stay a relationship with the presence of God..
We pray together when we have our meals,
pray together when we face any difficulties,
pray together when one of us having exams or tests..

and we can feel how God leading us and helping us...
This is the power of Agape love I think..
before we become a couple,
We listen a preach from our christian fellowship..
It's about the love view of christian, shared by the preacher.. my beloved LiFang ganshi..
she said the love of christian is different from the love of common people..

we must first love our God with Agape love as God love us with Agape love too..
both of us share this preach before
and we were agree what our preacher said..

Now, We become a couple..
We are trying hard to give each other the Agape love..
of course, We love our God every much...:)
what I think we are different from other couple is,

we attend the love course just after we accept each other..
Our preacher gave advises and pray for us..
and we pray for each other too..

that time I was so touch and make my mind to put the purest heart to him, and God..

and now we are still working hard for it..




I hope this feeling will never end, and our relationship will blessed by my family, friends and God...:)

Na..
I have to take my nap now..

so tired of stressing for my exam.. especially FON.. :(
Good luck to all my friends who having exams!!!
All the best and miss you all!!!!

TATA!!!!

share a phrase that I love so much for all my friends who is in relationship..:)
*** 基督徒的爱情就像个等腰三角形,三角形的顶端是上帝,接下来的两个角是你和他。当你和他一同亲近上帝时,也就是你们的距离越靠近 ***

hope all of you have a blessed relationship!!! :) remember, the key is Trust In Lord...


p/s: my face has recover!!!! ah da!! become pretty already o!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment