Nuffnang :)

08 May 2013

Trip To Sunway Lagoon

Late post!!!
Last month I went to KL with my boy and friends!
Actually thank God that everything went smoothly during the trip.
We planned the trip during my PRCP time and before Amos's pass out parade (POP).
Actually we planned to go to China by purchase the cheap ticket from Groupon.
But because our planned travelling period was during my holiday back to my hometown,
so we had to cancel it.
Some more Amos dont want me to travel alone to another country,
so we decided to go to KL la, which can be direct fly from my hometown, Bintulu.

We went for 4 days 3 nights, but in this post I will only post about our trip to Sunway Lagoon!! ^^


I heard of Sunway Lagoon since I was in primary school. I heard from my friends that they went to Sunway Lagoon where I only manage to see through TV advertisement. You know what, little kids will show off when their parents bring there some interesting place. My family seldom bring us to travel, hence, Sunway Lagoon always keep in my heart. That's why I was SOOOOOOO madly happy that finally I got chance to go to Sunway Lagoon! And who knows, this wish is completed with my lover. God is amazing. As long as we wait for His reply, He will give us the best. ^^

You see You see!! Finally I able to take a pic with this stupid blue bird!!! *Oooops*
It's quite hilarious when you see a whole family take pic with this bird. Or penguin?? :/ whatever!!

Okay, before we went in, we have to pay RM120 for foreigner and RM90 for Malaysian.
and will have to pay RM10 deposit to get a "watch", which is a scan thing to cheat our money, which is refundable. This thingy you can top up to buy foods, which I think is quite useless la when you are able to buy through cash. :/ and when you wanted to rent locker, they need this "watch" to scan, and the locker will open once you scan it la. But the locker has to pay too.


The first thing we played was THIS!!

from google image
At first we was like so lost until we didn't know where should we start from. Then we decided to try this first. Actually for me, this is a good start because inside is SUPER interesting, and you will get wet! And when you come out from this, you will be excited and start to have the "mood" to find something more exciting to challenge.

We start from water theme park. I am so proud of myself that I am able to play almost all the challenging one in the water theme park. *claps*  And I am so touch that I finally ride vuvuzela with my friends!!!! Its was so exciting!! Without them, I think I wouldn't have to courage to ride on it. 

from google image
 For those who know me, you all should know that I am a very coward person. Scare of height, scare of lizards, crocodiles, sharks and.... all animals. AND!! This is my first time to ride on PIRATE REVENGE!!!! Deng Deng Deng Deng!!! 

Okay, actually the story was like this. Amos and one of his friend wanted to ride this pirate ship. There were no tourist there, but only 2 of them. SO! I act clever, I didn't know that swing 360 degree. * Ge Kiang*
After I ride on, I was so scared until I got no energy to scream out. Amos kept comfort me, and I closed my eyes throughout the journey. No more next time. 


And we also manage to enjoy Swan Ride! ^^
The Swan Ride is quite boring for me after playing all those exciting one. But our main purpose achieved, which is take a photo. Hahaha!!

These are the memorable parts in our Sunway Lagoon Trip. We failed to go to the Scream Park as all of us are tired. Even if we weren't tired, I will not go into it. IMPOSSIBLE for me okay~

It's quite memorable trip for me because it fulfilled my dream when I was young. Most importantly, this group of friends made me enjoy this trip a lot! ^^

Show some other photos!! ^^




 End this post with my cute Lion Amos!! ^^

The End!! :)

1 comment: