Nuffnang :)

09 August 2011

Singapore's Birthday but I go Date.. =p

Yesterday was Singapore's 46th birthday~
For me is a good chance to go out with my baby..
so we planned for it few days ago..
and FINALLY we decided to go to East Coast Park..
At 2pm,
he came to my living place to fetch me..
actually he didn't feel well yesterday..
but he saw me like so excited,
so he tried his best to give me a memorable day..
YUP!!!
HE DID IT!!
I will remember this day forever~ :)

actually we planned to cycle there..
but when we reached there,
we decided to sit by the seaside,
talk, rest, and enjoy the sea wind..:)
we took a lot of photos..
so let the photos tell you the story..:)


yesterday was a good day~~ pretty weather with our pretty mood..:)

we laugh like siao when we took this photo.. hahahahah!!!

act cool sia~~~~ XD

throw our belonging aside.. :)

baby~

and me.. so dark!!! >.<

our footprint..:)

our shadow...<3

nice le~~~ :)

my baby~~~

what he write le??? :)

I like this photo so much!!!!!!!!!!!! This photo was taken by baby..

heart shape.. made by us.. not so regular..hahahahah!!

Love is like this sand heart shape..
is made up of billions of sands..
many challenges and problem will happen when we made this heart shape..
we have to fix it, change it..
then it will become a perfect heart shape..
we are in the process to build up this perfect heart shape..
but Thank God,
we build up with 3 pairs of hand..
yours, mine and God's..:)

After that, we were having our dinner at a Hong Kong restaurant..
Forgot the name.. =p
we ordered the same dishes..
but different drinks..:)



haha!! guess what..
I am keep smiling when I type this post..
think of so many things...
what we say, what we do, what we promised each other...

Time flies... isn't it??
we still have long time to go..
the most important thing is..
we have to maintain our relationship with the presence of God..
I know it's hard..
yet God is the biggest..
He decided everything and He will give us the best one..
let us make our Love perfect okay??
JIA YOU!! :)

Let's end this blog post with this..


Need to go to study le..

hahahah!!
(keep smiling...=p)

No comments:

Post a Comment