Nuffnang :)

10 July 2011

Ended my Clinical Attachment!! :)

yeah!! that is finally!! :D
I had suffer a lot yet learn a lot in this clinical attachment..
hope I can be more patience and perform better this time.. :)
I started my attachment with buffet with my baby,
and of course I have to end it with buffet too!! :D
so today I had had japanese buffet with my baby at Nex shopping mall at seranggoon!! :)
actually it showed 21 years old have to pay adult fee..
LUCKILY!! I HAVEN'T BIRTHDAY YET!!
so I can pay student fee.. woohoooo!! :)
sorry that I had forgotten to take the photos of the shop as that time I was tooooooooo hungry!! :(




me with the spoooon!!! XD

yea~~ i can feel that he really don't like to take pic... Xp but I DON'T CARE!!

WOOHOOO!!! this is just part of it that I had eaten!!!


what I wanted to highlight is this!!!!!!!!!!!

the red bean soup!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know how delicious it is??
is very very very damn extremely delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ate 2 bowls of this and I just wanted to dabao back home!!
OMG!!!!
I think maybe if one day I crazy I will go there again just to eat this red bean soup... XD


so full liao~~ you see my tummy... bloated!!! 0.0

I like to his serious face.. :) cuuuuteee!!

fat liao~~ :(


Love is started by God,
and we use His love to love each other~ <3

Yeah!!
tomorrow start school lor!!
so happy!!
because I can meet my baby anytime..
:D
and can join my Christian Fellowship!!
Arrrghhh!! damn miss de lor!!!
hahahahah!!
byebye!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment