Nuffnang :)

10 October 2010

10.10.10 :)

WOoooHOoo!!
Glad that I have the day in Bintulu!!:D
10.10.10 only happen once in a thousand years..
and yeah, I had gone through a nice and happy day!!
In such a special day,
my sister married!!! OMG!!!!
I was playing with her when I was still very young..
and now, she married!!!
Hard to believe!!
yet it will come one day..
we are no longer children and have to build our own family and focus on our career..
No more play playXD
yesterday gather with all my cousin..
all sisters and brothers gather together,
sit there and talk about nonsense,
laugh like no body business,
crazy taking photos.....
hahaha.. I felt blissful and happy that everything changed after I came back from Singapore..
All those unhappy and misunderstood since before all forgotten...
And for sure, we enjoy our day happily!!:D
after attending the engagement of my sis,
our bigggg brother offer us sing karaoke at MBox!!
sing until bo xia la...XD
feel nice when gathering with them..:)
Hope our relationship will mantain~~^^

next I want to talk about something that make me sad....:(
that is...
I NEVER KNOW I ALLERGY WITH SEAFOOD!!!
after came back from singapore,
my dad crazy buying seafood and I crazy eating them..
then one night I felt my face so itchy..
the next day, my face swolleNNNNnn and Reddddd!!!
I don't dare to go out during the day because really damn ugly sia!!
haih...
Now already getting better and still waiting for recover lo..
hope will recover soon..:(

Something new from me too!!
that is!! I dyed my hair!!!
YET!!
the hair colour not obvious sia!!!!:(
I'm so stupid that dye a purplish red colour and highlight it..
really KNS!!
not happy le....
however, all those unhappiness already took over by 10.10.10 ^^
Hope all my friends had a blessed 10.10.10!!!:)


Now is photo sharing time!! enjoy!!!:)



















No comments:

Post a Comment